[IRCA] Bad night in Brooklyn

Last night (10/22-23) conditions here in Brooklyn were really bad - I
think there were electrical storms out there, I actually heard some
thunder here late in the evening and the local blasters also seemed to
be  splashing everywhere for some reason. I checked 1140 a few times
during the evening to see if I could snag WRVA and it was very rough
going. Finally around 2 AM I managed to get something that was
sometimes audible between the splashes from WBBR on 1130 and I heard
'1140 Fox News Radio' - which is what WRVA call themselves. I was too
tired to sit on it any more and see if I could get the call letters, so
it's not in my log.

Any one else out there find Sat night, 10/22,  to be very poor???