Re: [IRCA] Wobbler on 740

Steve,

I did not realize it at the time I first saw your post, but it appears
from my checks that yours is the first report of hearing a Wobbler in
Iowa.  Congratulations on your logging.

So far reports of hearing the Wobbler have been made from the following
states and provinces:
Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland,
Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York,
Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina,
Tennessee, Texas

If I have overlooked any, please let me know.

Curt

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/