[IRCA] TP audio this AM

I finally figured out how to change the frequency mode in my new Blaupundt
Casablanca (in the car)... and this morning, on the way to work (approx
1300+ UTC) I managed to get real live AUDIO on 1575 (man and woman
talking). There were a lot of other hets as well.... but it seems the
selectivity of the Blaupundt is not what it could be. The 972 het was
super loud... and I found myself trying to reach for the "notch filter"
(there is none) to nuke out 970... but I believe I heard a bit of audio
there as well at approx 1410 UTC.

No telling what I'll hear at home... I haven't heard TP audio at home in
MANY years... I know what I'll be doing this weekend!! Heck, the R-7 has
hardly had a chance to cool off from the Grayland expedition (where I had
a real good chance to practice tuning in splits - much easier when they're
LOUD)!!

Phil Bytheway
Seattle WA
Saturn with Blaupundt Casablanca