[IRCA] New loggings for the evening

#1521 - KBOV - 1230 - Bishop CA - I've been trying to nail this one since 1968.  FINALLY!

# 1522 - KLER - 1300 - Orofino ID - C&W with a nice ID once KYNO was kind enough to drift back on frequency so the damned hum would stop.  Doesn't FCC care about long-standing issues like this?  It's been like that for months.

The evening hasn't been spectacular but new loggings are always welcome.  I noted that as time went by, the emphasis went towards Mexico.  SS on 650 and 1000 were very clear tonight...650 was stronger than semi-local KSTE.  The only het noted was on 1242, but I can't dig into it very well with the S350...on battery power...on the patio...in the wind.  Time for more coffee then more radio.

Mike Hawkins
Campbell CA