Re: [IRCA] 1314 Norway

At 03:56 17/10/2005, you wrote:
>I managed to get TA audio on 1314 (Norway), 1053 (male talk, Britain?) ,
>153 (male talk, Norway?), 162 (France), and 189 (Music, Iceland?).
>Plus  hets on 1179 639 & 999.  There were maybe a couple other carriers
>I didn't write down.  And as Pat said, there were a gazillion Alaskans
>coming in, plus a whole bunch of Asians.  A rather large log will come
>together at some point.
>
>Bruce
>
>Chuck Hutton wrote:
>
> >We did manage some weak audio on MW at Grayland. I had audio on 1314, 1134,
> >1053 and 1215 at least, and after a three day weekend where I didn't total 8
> >hours of sleep I might be missing some. I do recall a total of 26 carriers.
> >

> >Chuck

Guess Patrick must have been talking to me...I counted 40 carriers over a
90 minute period on medium wave, but maybe only the tiniest hint of audio
(was it imagination in the splatter?) on  1314 1179 1053 675 and
666.  Longwave had real audio...mostly unreadable, but no question that it
was audio.  Thanks to my DXing next to Steve Ratzlaff, a longwave expert, I
heard my only really readable audio (if I spoke French) on 183...

best wishes,

Nick