Re: [IRCA] S350 vs S350DL

Curt,

I was looking for a SuperRadio with SW on it, as I like the SR 1 and 2
very much. The S350 does not quite fit the SuperRadio Dept., but it is
an ok radio and good value for the money. When I was a kid I had a
Norelco 17 transistor portable about the same size of the SuperRadio. It
did not have SSB, but it was one hot portable. I got it as a gift and in
1965 it was $125 which was a lot of money then. But it sure was one good
radio. When living in Seward AK, I heard TAs over the pole with a 50
foot longwire.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR