[IRCA] Kerosene, Anglos and Rednecks Unite!

[IRCA] Kerosene, Anglos and Rednecks Unite!

All right now, now I want to FIGHT. How dare you lump me into the "human being" category with all these other human beings. We ain't got nuttin' in common. Maybe we can fight, get drunk, and pass out on the front yard together, BUT THAT'S ABOUT ALL!

Include me out of all these categories!

How dare someone equate Charles A. Taylor (me) with anything, anyone, anywhere!

That goes double for your cat, your horse, and your wife (not necessarily in any order).