[IRCA] Alberta morning?

At Burnt River ON between 0630-0715 I had CHRB 1140
presumed with country, 660 with 60s pop including The
Weight (The Band), something on 770 that was either
pop or country, and country on 910 that had what
seemed like Canadian news (specifically sounded like
BN, or Broadcast News) and a full legal ID that didn't
seem to start with a K or a W, and included a promo
for what sounded like "olde tyme country Saturday
mornings". But Iowa was strong there, and WAVL Apollo
PA soon took over. I am pretty sure the 660 and 910
are AB but I don't think I have solid loggings here.

Nice catch to CA on 1140, Jim. I think Barry McLarnon
had that last year. I was trying, but thgink I was not
successful. Should have DXed overnight, but opted for
sleep.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON