Re: [IRCA] CBS News on 550

Pat,

What you say is generally true but in this case I had nice solid reception of the station with CBS News.  When the News ended they had an ad for Avacore.  When the ad finished there was a long
pause, no doubt where the ID should have been, and then bang into ESPN Sports......

At midnight I had KOAC & KUZZ

At 1a.m. KOAC was there atop the ESPN when suddenly it was overcome by the end of a religious program and eventually (at TOH) a 'Carry 550' ID.  This was the first time I've IDed KARI since the
late 60s.  They don't send much this way.  I had all 4 stations in there at 0106 PDT....

I suspect the ESPN was KMVI but it would surely be nice if it was KTZN.

don k.