[IRCA] Decent AM cx / unID 1070 country

Saul Chernos wrote:

One unID - from 04:30 to 05:45 I had country on 1070
with IDs like "station playing the hit country"
(something like that, may be missing a word) and
"93.7".

*** I've heard this also the past two days.  Slogan is "US-93.7" and
it's the Plattsburgh, NY station (WTWK) relaying 93.7 from Burlington,
VT area.  - Marc D, South Dennis, MA ***