[IRCA] Cx picking up (1140 CHRB AB, Mexicans...in Ontario)

[IRCA] Cx picking up (1140 CHRB AB, Mexicans...in Ontario)

At 11 pm Eastern I have logged 1140 CHRB AB High River
with AM-1140, country, and a mention of Alberta. This
is frequent, here, when cx are in to the west. A
bellweather, really.

Also have a Mexican in on 660, Mex City 1060, a Latin,
likely a Mexican, on 1030. Presumed NF on 740 u/CHWO
with Shania Twain. Nothing to make me stay up late -
though the 1140 had strong moments it also had deep
fades - but this is better than earlier on.

I still haven't got the longwires out from the woods,
where I leave them over the summer. So this is using a
RadioShack loop on the Sangean ATS909 portable. Which
actually nulls pretty good.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON