[IRCA] DX Conditions 10/11

Greetings,

A bit of a different morning. The conditions dropped down a lot to the
DUs. First off, I stayed up really late until after 1000 UTC (after 3 AM
PDT), as the dial was alive with all sorts of DUs/TPs. Tonga 1017 was
there with a beautiful signal, JOCR 558, the Powerhouse JJs, Korea 972,
and several Russian longwaves. But I had to get some sleep. I got up a
1345 UTC (6:45 AM PDT) and there were more DUs in, 3NE was behind HLAZ.
4QR-612, 4BC-1116, etc. Plus three Filipinos 558, 612, and 1062 were
noted. However, I think I will head back to bed for a couple hours or I
will pay for this later in the day.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin