[IRCA] California dreaming (actually logging) and AZ and westerly Mex as well

[IRCA] California dreaming (actually logging) and AZ and westerly Mex as well

The A/K indices have kicked up a bit but great western cx continue but to
the W and WSW directions rather than WNW and NW into Canada.

Tonite KNBR 680, KNX 1070, KFI 640 (KNBR is best of them) and once again
KOGO 600 from San Diego and I caught several local ads and some different ID
slogans and enough to try for a QSL which I haven't done in over 25 years
but will email them and see what happens.

KEVT 1030 AZ "La Raza" many ID's(WBZ phased and little KTWO to worry about
and no definate sign of KDUN if still cheating). KMVP AZ with ASU FB
coverage and net ID o/KNUJ with CJBC phased out.

Quite a few low band westerly Mexicans. 580 XEMU pest, 620 likely XEBU
Chihuahua from mx and cx.Cheating KJOL Grand Junction also on 620 messing up
WTMJ and a weak CKRM (semi AU zapping them)  760 XEES easy with "Antena AM"
slogans and Chihuahua ads far o/phased WJR. 540 likely XETX per format and
cx. And an unID Mexican to track down (several possibilities) on 560 o/u KLZ
and local WIND phase null with typical northern Mexican mx, but could never
keep it atop for an ID.

I remain flabbergasted at logging KOGO 600 from here including an ad tonite
for Unicorn Jewelers in Rancho Bernardo (where I used to live)

73 KAZ Barrington IL R8A in car in field and 500 foot BOG phased vs 325 foot
BOG both terminated and aimed 271 degrees.