Re: [IRCA] Medfer beacon - 1650khz?

I didn't catch the Morse Code at all. I did catch the On-Air Personality
mention Monday as being Columbus Day, however. Columbus Day is actually the
12th of October.

I do enjoy when folks post audio clips. I hear what conditions are like out
there at other locations. I always think it's better somewhere else and I
have horrible conditions here! It's nice to know others get static and a mix
of other stations too.

Please don't think me cruel as I wish we could all enjoy static free
listening, but the realist in me says that ain't gonna' happen!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

When I'm in the shack listening to the radio I let the computer record the
audio just in case something pops through. Well, tonight I caught a morse
code
"TS" repeated on 1650khz tonight at 0455z for about 20 seconds. I thought it
might be a medfer beacon, but searching on the web yielded nothing. I guess
it
could be an image ... but an image of who?

Audio clip here:

http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX/1650khz_TS_beacon.wav

Thoughts?

John Wilke K9RZZ