[IRCA] FM Radio (Part One)

IEN-GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - SONY ICF-2010

95.9 WQZY GA Dublin - 10/08 2030 - Dublin area weather and ads for stores in
the area. Good signal. "Y-96, Today's Country" and "WQZY, Dublin". (IEN-GA)

**I actually heard this on 96.1 OVER WKLS in Atlanta, GA.  Radio-Locator.com
lists WKLS as being 53.7 miles away and WQZY as being 95.1 miles away. Does
this count as FM DX? Will hair now grow on my palms as a result of listening
to something on FM? I was only listening to FM because the Braves are on
WKLS. Help me...I'm so confused.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!