Re: [IRCA] WGN Chicago 720

At 03:22 08/10/2005, you wrote:
>Normally I limit myself to Trans-Pacific MW dxing from Victoria, but right
>now, I'm listening to 720 WGN in Chicago with a nice ID at 03:15.  I don't
>remember hearing anything but K stations, so this is a bit of a catch for
>me!.....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC.

You might try 780 where WBBM is dominant (!) right now using the ALA 100,
the sloper and the Flag pointing in the opposite direction.  670 is a mess,
don't know who is dominant, but Chicago should be there too.  If you get
WLS on 890, that will easily match your reception of Vietnam on 675...

Also, brief carrier on 1314 at 0422UT, but gone again...

best wishes,

Nick