Re: [IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

Hi Don,
Grumpily went back to sleep. <smile>  I was getting some ok hets, but was
trying to focus on 650-AK or 900 (KNUI). Well, it looks like my line noise,
what ever the source, is still with me.  I was ok until about 0100 or so and
then !!!!!buzzzzzzzz!!!!..... I guess I will have to look into that.
Couldn't fall asleep, grumpily or not  until 1000 so here I am, starting a
new day at 1600. Pitiful, I know <bigger smile>.  I should have never
retired!
73- Doug