Re: [IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

Mike,

I lived in Alaska from 55-67, KENI was on 550 khz for many years and
they had Channel 2 (ABC/NBC) in Anchorage, KENI TV, also. I think they
had an FM besides.  Their slogan was "Keep a keen-eye on KENI". Top 40
rock on 550. In the 50s the teenagers would lay out on the beach in
Whittier in the Summer and listen to their rock music, Fats Domino,
Elvis, Ricky Nelson, Little Richard. etc. I was about 8 or 10 at the
time. Really my first connection with listening to radio.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR