[IRCA] Early this morning

Hi all...I was awake between 4 and 5 am EDST....heard bits and pieces of someone carrying the synd. Clark Howard show on 1520 khz....came back to freq. at 5 am to hear...." AM 1520 , WHIM , Apopka - Orlando " ....followed by fade up of Buffalo....WWKB...with CBS news ...WKBW jingles , and back to usual Joey Reynolds show.   Never found out who was carrying Clark Howard....WHIM is only 350 watts at night aimed mostly SE towards Orlando...and is religiously formatted. My 8th Orlando area stn. since moving from the area a year ago .....       Chris    K4CME     Upstate SC