[IRCA] 1710 kHz pirate

The 1710 Jewish pirate is known for two things:

They usually speak in Hebrew, Yiddish or very accented English.
They have absolutely dreadful audio that is loud, compressed and sometimes
distorted.

If you could send me a .wav file, I'm sure I could tell you if you are
chasing the right tail.

Karl Zuk N2KZ near NYC