Re: [IRCA] Surge Protectors at your power box

Re: [IRCA] Surge Protectors at your power box

Hi Paul,

Yes, we do share the same transformer. The houses on the other side of
the street are on another transformer, so no noise from them. The
neighbor across the street has two touch lamps too, but no noise.
   Bill and Irine are different people. They can be nice but both are a
bit cocky. So you never know how they will react. They have threathened
to move in the past, so they may in time. They will take the light
dimmer with them I am sure.
  Since I got the power box and ground rods replaced, the noise is much
less. I can still notice it, especially on the low end of the band, but
it can be phased out easily. Generally, now, I can live with it. In the
past it was more of a problem.
  Yes, I knew getting rid of light dimmer and touch lamp noise is better
at the source. If I had a lot of acreage, I would spend the money to
have my own separate transformer feed my property. I am sure I would.
But here it is not practical.
   Thanks for your help. Much appreciated Paul.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR