Re: [IRCA] Broadband noise - (Getting rid of it)

Re: [IRCA] Broadband noise - (Getting rid of it)

And a third (and the biggest) reason to me:

the energy we are trying to eliminate is random in amplitude due to the way
that the data stream is scrambled. We can't remove it from the total energy
without knowing what is supposed to be there on a symbol by symbol basis and
that requires knowledge from the decoder which we don't have access to.

It's hopeless - as best I know - to try and build a noise reducer for
broadband noise.

Chuck