Re: [IRCA] AK possibles/ Northern CX

Mike and Patrick,
Thanks for the AK tips.  Mike, perhaps your Hawaiian /TP opportunities will improve from your new QTH. The Idaho station on 890 doesn't seem to cause too much of a problem (so far),  it's still KDXU that takes care of that.

Northern CX seemed good for me the last couple of days.  ex.I picked up 610 CKYL Peace River for the first time Tues. morn. Other Edmonton stations were coming in well.
73- Doug