Re: [IRCA] Radio Needs to Serve Listeners...Not Wall Street

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, my old SP 600 did sound pretty darn good in
> wide selectivity.

> Patrick Martin

So does mine. It's not being turned on as it has 56 of
those black beauty capacitors. THOSE were bad upon
manufacture, and I don't want to endanger hard to
replace parts by turning the radio on.
My Hallicrafters SX-62A sounds grand in wide mode. You
actually have to tune it in a narrower bandwidth and
then go wide. 2 6V6 tubes in push pull will REALLLLLY
fill a room full with sound.

Powell

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NNNN!