Re: [IRCA] Radio Needs to Serve Listeners...Not Wall Street

Re: [IRCA] Radio Needs to Serve Listeners...Not Wall Street

Yeah David, Lima isn't exactly teaming with employment prospects either and
it is the size of NY and probably just as fast paced, but I didn't see the
anger over there like here. If you cut someone off accidentally you don't
have to worry about them chasing you up the street and trying to pull you
out of your car, haha! For a huge city it has a small city feel which I
really liked and can't wait to go back to, I think most of the people there
even the kids, still have manners and respect for others, very strange.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
Hammarlund HQ-180C 4' loop/ 400' LW

Every place has some pros and some negatives. I spent the 1999 to 2004
period working about 6 weeks of the year in Buenos Aires, and was astounded
by the pace. People got to work at 8 AM and seldom left before 7 or 8 PM,
and the city itself is as frenetic as NY or Miami or LA in rush hour. Add
30% unemployment, and there is nothing relaxed there.

I loved the many years I lived in Ecuador... until the military junta came
after me with rifles.

But the view of the US is pretty uniform and ugly and hostile.

David Gleason
LA, La Quinta, Prescott.