[IRCA] DX conditions 9/28

Greetings:

A rather poor morning here compared to other mornings. The highlight was
probably a tentative of Sarawak Malaysia on 1062. I tuned in just after
1403 UTC and heard news with the Britich sounding ancr, followed by
weather at 1404 by the same ancr. Then into Malay at 1405. Quite good at
times, but no ID, but nothing else fits I can find. Unneeded, but nice
to hear again.
   A few Filipinos, but all weak. 558 had one mixing with JOCR Japan for
a time (DZXL?). Rel mx on 801, either Radio Rhema NZ or Guam I would
guess. 891 had 5AN Adelaide mixing with Thailand at 1420, but Thailand
was rather poor this AM compared with others.
   CRI 963 was there but poorer than yesterday. I think China also was
noted on 1206, but no other CC's noted. A few JJs, but nothing too
exciting there either.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

73,

Patrick