Re: [IRCA] DX conditions 9/26

Hey Rich,
For once a bit of humor turns out to have a small truth hidden somewhere
inside, hi. Way to go with KCOL and KHOW!

At times, I've been far luckier with some catches than my skill and set-up
deserved. The trick was being there when it happened. (total tongue in
cheek) Anyways, it happens a few times each season and I expect it to
continue.

73- Doug...who still walks on rice paper as though he were wearing
crampons.....