[IRCA] Article on IBOC

Rene Tetro wrote:  Stations serving each of the top 50 U.S. markets are
offering digital HD Radio coverage, including: Detroit (21 stations on
the air), Los Angeles (19), Chicago (19), Atlanta (18), Miami (16),
Boston (15), San Francisco (15) and New York City (14). Some
significant events have contributed to this momentum:

Of course, they don't tell you how many are AM and how many are FM.

*** Well, I believe the answer in Boston is 3 AM and 12 FM.  The AM's
are WBZ, WMKI-1260, and WXKS-1430.  Some of the more popular FM's are
now using slogans like "Coming to you in high definition radio, this
is..."  Personally, at least on AM, I prefer low definition radio, hi.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts ***