Re: [IRCA] New & Recent Cuban Loggings

Patrick,

I left the R8A connected to the coax and disconnected
several of my RG-58U runs of coax from their
associated antennas and I found that I was receiving
weak signals on various frequencies on the coax by
itself, just as the article by Bryant had mentioned.
So I thought I would eliminate that by incorporating
the chokes. That seemed to do the trick.

73s

Craig