Re: [IRCA] Verifications

Last year before I sent out a bunch of reports in August I had about a 75%
return on my reports. Some took follow ups. Many had kind words. I have
noticed a trend that a little over 50% of my veries are prepared cards.

I still some think stations appreciate reports.

Off, more later.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA