Re: [IRCA] There really IS an Asia!!!

First Asian signal of the season note here this morning also - Japan on
594 khz at 1305 UTC.   Didn't stick around long, as conditions seemed to
change, and I was hearing Townsville, Australia with a decent signal on
891 khz by 1314.   Oddly, they were the only one that came up to a
decent audio level, as they've been a rare catch here.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta