[IRCA] WEFL-760/The late Don Erickson

Noted the past 5 mornings - WEFL-760 Tequesta, FL strong over WJR &
HJAJ at 0557 EDT with switch to day facilities. Carries ESPN Radio with
many "ESPN Radio-760" promos and local ads. Legal ID at 0600 "WEFL,
Tequesta and the Palm Beaches." According to my sunrise map, their
switch to day facilities should occur at 0700 EDT in September.

This is my first post to the IRCA list. I was editor of both East Coast
DX Roundup and East Coast DX Forum from November 1968 until January
1971 when Don Erickson was DXM publisher. I met Don in Riverside in
1971 and was saddened recently to hear of his death - he was a good guy
and truly one of a kind!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts