Re: [IRCA] KOA & KSL In Florida

CX tonight for the East and North are better than I have heard them in
probably months. High Prairie AB with 400w is coming in quite well on
1020, plus with local KSWB 840 phased out, I am getting great signals
from CKBX 100 mile House BC. They run 500w. CJDC is local-like on 890.
I'll give the dials more of a spin later.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR