Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Dst

Hi Neil,

Yes that's correct the Ap and Kp indices have dropped back down to normal levels but not for a long enough period of time. Also the background x-ray flux and Dst are just now getting back to a normal level too, so MF radio propagation levels have not improved yet.

There is not allot of information on the Internet about the Dst index and it's correlation to MF radio propagation conditions.