Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

Powell,

There are rumours we are supposed to get all of the "goodies" in time.
Infact Home Depot does plan to build here in time. Newport, down the
coast has had a Walmart for years too. But I think we only have the
Costco on the coast, also with gas. They are the least expensive with
prices.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR