Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

--- Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is a Ham Radio Outlet in Tigard, near
> Portland. I have stopped in
> there on occasion. It is about 100 miles away. With
> 36K people in
> Clatsop County, we don't even have a Home Depot or a
> Walmart.

> 73,

> Patrick

Even at that level I'm suprrized no Walmart. Cibola
county in western New Mexico has one with 28,000 folks
and Gallup ( McKinley county) is sparse except for
Gallup and they have a SUPER WalMart.  Not in Catron
County south of Cibola county. It's a very large
county, even larger than Catron County where a friend
of mine lives in Candy Kitchen some 50 miles from ANY
AM station . Catron county has 2800 people.

Right now reading from elsewhere, my PC at home has
some broken hardware somewhere and won't come on.

Powell

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NNNN!