Re: [IRCA] QSLing Mexicans

XESURF-540 verifies by prepared card from 1500 Cotner Ave., Los Angeles CA
90025. My card was unsigned but v/s is Tom White, CE.

XETRA-690 is run by Clear Channel Los Angeles so try the address for
KFI/KLAC/KTLK. I had no luck for reports in 1988 and 1990 but haven't tried
since returning to DXing in 2003.

XESPN-800 has an office in San Diego. I exchanged a couple emails with the
Program Director who promised me a sticker. I also sent him a report with
SASE and Prepared Card. This was in March and nothing back. Their website is
web.espnradio800.com.

XEPRS-1090 has an office in San Diego, their website is www.mty1090.com. I
just sent reports for XEPRS and their relay of Padres baseball on XEPE-1700.
Too early to tell but their website shows a staff photo and they have a good
sized staff.

XEUT-1630 verified with a very nice certificate from 233 Paulin Ave.,
Calexico CA 92231, PMB Box 5163.

Those are the only Tijuana stations that have addresses in the U.S. that I
know of.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA