Re: [IRCA] aid with sending post to this list

Re: [IRCA] aid with sending post to this list

Hi Lynn and all-

The return receipt button is turned off. Never knew about such things till
now. May have to live with it.
But thanks to all that tried to help.

73's

Willis

P.S. - Lynn, it may be your turn to get rained on. Watch out for Rita, she's
headed your way.

For some unknown reason, I have been sending out with all my post, a request
for the reader to report that they had read it. Can someone PLEASE tell me
how to turn that off?

I have no idea how that got start.

Willis -
What you're talking about is called return receipt. The headers of your
message say you're using Outlook Express - I'm not sure what to do with
that, as I'm using Eudora, but Outlook Express is by Microsoft, so I'd bet
if you searched the help file on "return receipt" you'd find the on-off
instructions.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org