Re: [IRCA] KGGF Coffeyville, Kansas

One day I hope I have your patience and QSL the stations I hear. For now I'm
content to hear them, log them and move on. I have sent away for QSL's
during tests, but I don't always hear back from the station. That leads to a
little bit of reluctance on my part to send in a reception report if I get
nothing in return. And I know some will argue that we should be thankful for
the tests we get. While I think part of that's true, my complaint is with
stations that SAY they will send a QSL for a reception report that is
received and then you never get anything. Anyway..I hate to open a can of
worms, but I guess it's late in the day and I'm a bit tired and irritable.

Oh...I did QSL WWJ in Detroit the other day. Nothing ...yet...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

I logged and QSL'd KGGF years ago, but not in recent years. Great going
again. Thanks for the compliment. You are about as far from KS as I am.
Kansas is not as easy as it once was. The only KS I hear often is KNSS
1330. That will end, if 1330 Portland ever goes 24/7.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR