[IRCA] Saint Louis DX Getogether???

Dit -dit - dah - dit -dit,

Flash! Hello DXers!!

I spent three hours over at Earl Higgins home this morning. We talked about
all kinds of things as I showed up to pick up two boxes of old DX mags he
wanted to dispose of.

Imagine my surprize as the first zine I pulled out was a DX News (NRC) from
1982, and it had a musing from me in it!! Ernie Cooper titled it, "Terry's
Loop
is
Pooped!" I miss 'ol Lefty, and his wry wit!

In the course of our talking Earl was suggesting that he would like to have
DX get - together at his place in a month or two. I volunteered one of the
zany
films I was involved in making, and I can bring some old QSLs. If need be I
can help cook, Bar-B-Que or help get snacks ready.

Anybody interested in getting together in the Saint Louis area?? Should be a
BLAST! I will bring a complete set of SLIDX newsletters, and they are froth
with humor!

Cheers to all!

Terry Klasek
Hazelwood, Misssouri