From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 9:44 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 890 Last Night

890 and 880 Cubans used to be heard here on the WC in the early 80s
often. But so many frequencies blocked these days, so Cubans are much
more rare now.

Are Puerto Ricans common on the East Coast? I don't see them reported
very often. I think alot send their signal out to the Atlantic to
protect the mainland stations. I have two, 1480 and 1660.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR