Re: [IRCA] E-Mail Lists & The Future of the Hobby

Re: [IRCA] E-Mail Lists & The Future of the Hobby

Les,

If you can pull this one off our President should make you his personal
ambassador to either North Korea or Iran (or both).........For a lot of
us there is way way way to much antagonism to just brush away and try to
start over.  sorry bout that..........

don kaskey