Re: [IRCA] What Happened To The NRC List

Re: [IRCA] What Happened To The NRC List

>... The NRC BOD decides everything with no input
>from anyone. We have seen this first hand with the
>NRC list.

As often happens, I didn't see the original post on
HCDX about a hobby "happening", only the follow-up
discussions/e-mails.  Does anyone have a copy of the
original announceme tbaout the NRC list's demise or a
URL where I can go check it out and read about it?

73  --  J.D. Stephens
        Hampton Cove, AL, U.S.A.