Re: [IRCA] CPC Test list

At 02:19 PM 9/15/2005, Craig Healy wrote:
>I notice that the CPC test list on the IRCA web page is still the
>2003-2004 season.  With all the activity now, it may be a good idea to
>update that.

No, it's just the results from 2003-2004 that are on there - those are the
last I have(anyone has those from the 2004-2005 season, send them to me in
a message and I'll get them posted). The test that's listed was one that
was done over the summer - I'm not sure it's still going. Do you have an
updated list of DX tests for the fall? I didn't see a list in the latest
DXM - was it there?

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org