Re: [IRCA] bad eyes

Patrick: I have a fancy HTML webtv e-mail signature page, which I've
used when writing to you.  It has graphics and 3 clickable links on the
page and the text is a light blue.

The ONLY reason I send these to you is because you use webtv also and it
will come through for you.  Doug Pifer for some reason receives it ok
and I leave it on for him.

For EVERYONE else, including the message board I remove it and leave the
text plain.  Most folks get a mess when I use it.

For my columns, Phil only gets plain text.

I edit for NASWA also and Rich D'Angelo's text always comes to me like
Eric's, gray on black.
I asked in the webtv Discuss newsgroup and I had an answer within a day
and it always works.

It would kill me to have to discard messages because I couldn't make the
out.  And I have a vision problem to boot!  hihihihi

Sheesh Eric!  Lookit all the trouble you started!  hahahaha  j/k pal,
j/k  It's other's too and this is the electronic world we live in.

--- Begin Message ---
Bob,

I hate to admit, I have had to do exactly that, as I cannot read them.
The grey on black, you can hardly see anything on the screen. I totally
agree all e mails should be to regular acii text.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR