[IRCA] Interesting catch

 550  HI  KMVI  Wailaku  9/4 0015-0045+ PDT battling KOAC.  Was carrying
ESPN sports and was nicely atop at times.  Only way I can use the loop
(with KSFO next door) is N/S or NE/SW.  Since the only ESPNs listed in
the west are in Hawaii & Alaska and since KMVI used to be a regular (in
pre 24/7 days) and I've never heard Alaska & since the signal was best
looping NE/SW I am assuming it was KMVI I heard.  I needed to arise
early this a.m. so I couldn't stay with this longer.  Sounded like the
best conditions in several months.

don k.  san francisco ca   drake r8a  kiwa aircore loop  sorbet &
hershey's kisses