Re: [IRCA] Who is off air?

Hello Lynn

I trust you are safe and well. We're getting extensive Katrina cover on Fox here in the UK. I have had a request from the MWC list asking me, as North American News Editor, what LA stations are off air? I guess we're talking about 5kW and up from a practical point of view. Do you have any info to pass on? I also understand that the FCC are saying if you can get on air do it with full power full time. Are you aware of any 50kW daytime stations that are running full power full time in your part of the world?  Given your circumstances if you find these requests in anyway inappropriate please just trash the message.

Regards
Barry
Lynn Hollerman <lynn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok folks, that's enough about the price of gas - let's stick with radio!

And FYI, if you want info on gas prices around the nation, try one of the
Gas Buddy sites - start at www.gasbuddy.com and click on your state or
province (you'll find me at louisianagasprices.com, BTW!).

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA