Re: [IRCA] A tad of listening at SSS

Oh Mike, I gave that idea up years ago.  Actually Cholly Taylor & I
figured out what we oughta do is sneak up on Pat, hang him from that
damn tree he climbs alla time & burn all his QSLs.  But some other club
members seemed to feel this was a tad extreme so we're working on
something else.

der kashketfeller