Re: [IRCA] Logging from N.E. MN

Paul, I'm quite near the station.  AND I just paid a $385. electric bill
to Con Ed but the bill was worth it because it was the result of air
conditioning.

Thanks for the logging - that was a great catch for you in MN!

The "Al Franken Show" airs daily on the station from 1200 - 1500 EST.

73, Ray

--- Begin Message ---
1190  WLIB  NY  New York.  2047 CDT  29 Aug 05.  Ad for
          Con-Ed.  "It takes a lot of energy to air condition New York
          City."  Only second time I ever heard WLIB in a lifetime of
          DXing.  Air America Radio.  Mixing with WOWO and
          others.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN

--- End Message ---