[IRCA] WPEN Night Array

I was just tuning around and ran across 950 WPEN coming in like gang
busters.  Sounds like they have their new 21KW DA Night array up and
running.  The signal is crystal clear here in Lansdale, whereas in the past
with their old night system from Overbrook I could barely hear them above
the skywave noise.

Rene' Tetro
Lansdale, PA
N2GQL, WPXG816, WPXU288, PG-2-16913